Well I have been busy, I thought about making some tealight holders with pumpkin faces on but as I was making them I kept finding ways that casting them would be just that bit harder that I wanted. The concave inside and trying to get it smooth was the main thing.
I have the work in progress sculpt here
So I changed tack and decided to do a solid ornament. Having not successfully moulded and cast a sculpture before I didn't want to throw myself in at the deep end too much.
Without further ado, here are some pics of the finished sculpt.
I'm going to try and sell them so for now I've set up an Etsy store to see if there's any interest in them.